This business has closed down.
Vaal River Adventures is an outdoor adventures specialist operating on the out skirts of Barkly West in the Northern Cape province of South Africa.
Barkly West is only 20 min from Kimberley and five hours South West of Johannesburg, we pride ourselves with our professional, friendly and welcoming staff.
We offer a variety of outdoor adventures to enjoy, giving individuals and groups the thrill and fun which the outdoors has to offer.
Vaal River Adventures offers the following outdoor adventures:
• Longest foofy slide (zip line) in the Northern Cape – 320m long and
• over the Vaal River.
• The highest bridge swing in the Northern Cape.
• Crazy bush hikes to Gong Gong waterfalls and Danster caves.
• Boat rides.
• Fishing trips.
• School / Holliday boot camps.
• Archaeological dig.
• Canteen kopje tour.
• Museum and toll bridge tour.
• Team building.
• Events on the old Toll Bridge.
• Order from their outdoor menu and enjoy your meal on the bridge.
•Mountain Bike Trail
And so much more.
Come and enjoy the outdoor adventures which Vaal River Adventures has to offer, and get the thrill that you are searching for.
Phone: +27 76 967 3699Admin Mail:100% Local: Yes/1