Date: Saturday, 21 Se Read more [...]
Langberg is officially OPEN again!.
Welcome to Langberg Guest Farm
Old-world charm is a phrase that describes Langberg very accurately. The farm has a rich history dating back to 1870 and we strive to stay in close contact with these roots. Our comfortable and luxurious Victorian-style rooms transport you back in time to this era of grandeur.
Relax in an original Victorian bath while watching a Nyala antelope graze lazily on a thorn bush a few meters from your window. Join us on a ‘Feeding drive’ and watch our herd of African buffalo from the safety of our game-viewer with the African sun basking the savannah in its last waning rays. This is African romance at its best.
Events we host:
- Weddings: Turning a bride’s dream wedding into a reality is our speciality at Langberg Guest Farm.
- Conferences: Our conference facilities are ideal for the work group trying to break away from interruptions.
- Functions: Langberg Guest Farm is the perfect venue for casual or formal functions and is family friendly.
- Accommodation: Our comfortable and luxurious Victorian-style rooms transport you back in time to this era of grandeur.
- Tourist Attractions: The famous Magersfontein Anglo-Boer War Battlefield Museum is a few minute’s drive from Langberg.
Phone: +27 73 878 6320Admin Mail:Tourism Grading: -AA Grading: -Pet Friendly: -Secure Parking: -Braai Facilities: -Laundry Facilities: -Self Catering: -WIFI Internet: -Credit Cards Accepted: -Smoking: -Wheelchair Friendly: -Babysitting Services : -Swimming Pool: -Aircon in Rooms: -Satellite TV in Rooms: -Shower: -En Suite Bathroom: -Bath: -Fridge: -Breakfast: -Restaurant : -Nearby Dining: -Nearby Shopping: -100% Local: -Premium Company: -Service Excellence Promise: -Local Grading: -AdminData: