Riverside Country Club and Caravan Park is situated on the banks of the Riet River 35km South of Kimberley, near the villages of Modderrivier and Ritchie, and 3km off the main N12 on route between Cape Town and Johannesburg.
Relax on the lush lawns on the banks of the Riet River or by the swimming pool. Excellent fishing and boating facilities are at the sites. Watch the abundance of riverine bird life or meet friends for a meal in the restaurant or maybe have a drink in the fully licensed pub.
COME VISIT US AND ENJOY THE FOLLOWING:
• Fully Licensed Pub
• Tuck Shop
• Overnight Rooms
• DSTV In Lapa
• Caravan Park with Power Points, Shade and Lovely Green Lawns
• Neat, Clean Ablution Facilities
• Swimming Pool
• Fishing, Boating, Canoeing, Water Sports
• Broil Facilities, Fire Wood, “Braai” Packs
• Bird Watching
• Magersfontein Anglo Boer War Museum, Big Hole Kimberley
• Magersfontein Memorial Golf – Course 5 Km away from Resort
DIRECTIONS TO RESORT:
To make your visit as pleasant as possible, please take note of the following:
• Right of admission reserved.
• You and your family use this resort at your own risk and will not hold the owners responsible for any injury to persons or damage to private property.
• To ensure your stand, a deposit, equal to half the price of the period booked, is payable within three working days of booking. No deposit will be refunded.
• Horseplay, foul language, drunkenness and damage to property, trees or plants, will not be tolerated.
• Please limit traffic over the grass. Only one vehicle per site is allowed. All other vehicles should be parked in the parking area.
• Please do not dispose liquids, such as boiling water or fuel, or pieces of burning fire wood on the grass.
• Please make use of the rubbish bins provided.
• When leaving the ablution block, please ensure that the lights are switched off.
• The use of solid ground sheets is strictly forbidden.
• Ground nets underneath tents are compulsory.
• Please throw your cigarette stubs in the bins.
• No loud music.
• Chalets and over night rooms must be evacuated by 10:00am.
• No fuel cans are allowed in the Caravan Park, only in the parking area.
• No dogs or cats are allowed in the chalets or overnight rooms.