102 Auto will be open as per usual under Covid-19 Level 3 Regulations.
Please remember your face mask and practice Social Distancing.
102 Auto Sales & Engineering in Kimberley specializes in auto repairs and engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Skimming of Heads
- Reboring Blocks
- Fitting of Sleeves & Cutting
- Reconditioning of Cylinder Heads
- Polishing of Crankshafts
- Resizing of Conrods
- Reconditioning of Motor Vehicle Engines
- Engine Conversions
- Pressing of Vehicle Bearings
- Press Fitting Conrods
- Fitting of Small End Bushes
- Diagnostic on Vehicles
- CO2 Welding
- Sand Blasting
- Mag Wheel Welding
- Mag Wheel Repairs
- Mag Wheel Refurbishing
- Spray Painting
- Panel Beating
- Mobile Rubberising
- Truck Loadbed Rubberising
- Bakkie Loadbin Rubberising
- Rubberising of Tables & Countertops
- Wheel Arch Rubber
- Rubberised Flooring for various applications
- Warm Water Pressure Testing on Cylinder Heads
- Cutting & Fitting of Seats on Cylinder Heads
- Cylinder Head Skimming
- Aluminium Welding
- Reconditioning of Distributors
- Porting & Flowing of Cylinder Heads
102 Auto Sales and Engineering has been in existence since 2015. This is a locally owned business, with Chan Obaray being the sole owner. Chan’s interest in cars started in his youth and later manifested itself in his adulthood.
He has been working on vehicles for 20 years, has been qualified mechanic for over 10 years. 102 Auto Sales and Engineering invests in all its locally based employees, with trips to Johannesburg in order to improve their trade and make sure they are up to the market’s standard.