Metallurgical / Process Services
- Production Plant
- Audits Feasibility studies
- Water & mass balances
- Plant or equipment commissioning
- Data generation and interpretation
- Laboratory functions
- Flowsheet design
- Any technical requirements
- We can assist with providing schematic flowsheet of plants.
- We can provide a function of supplying daily/ weekly sampling of various process streams.
- We can assist in providing systems to record information from mining processes
- With the construction of new mines we can assist in commissioning the entire plant or aspects of a new plant.
- We can assist to determine the most efficient water control on the mine operation using water flow meters.
- When a mining operation wants to improve on technology we can assist in investigating how feasible new equipment or process changes will be to improve revenues.
- We can assist investigating production delays.
Kimmet is based in Kimberley South Africa.
We are a dynamic, professional company, specializing in metallurgical, process services.
Founded in 2011 with over 20 years experience as a Metallurgist / Process Engineer in the Metallurgy, process field.
Kimmet has carried out services in the diamond industry in South Africa, Botswana and Angola but could easily venture into other mineral resources and at other locations.
We are a BEE compliant company and would adapt to the legal requirements of in the countries we operate in where possible.
Some mines function without a Metallurgist and often require various “once off” services whereby Kimmet will be able to assist.
Many mines are often under resourced to complete technical reports, studies, sampling, whereby we can assist.
Many mines often need production targets to be increased whereby Kimmet can assist.