LabourNet Industrial Relations Solution:
Our IR services are flexible and are driven by the business needs of our clients, including:
• Analysis of the client’s current compliance with industrial relations best practice and procedure
• Implementation of employee relations best practice, policies and procedures
• Drafting of employment contracts, employment policies & procedures (such as disciplinary codes and leave polices), operational regulations and rules
• Improving employee performance through Performance Management and Counselling
• Dealing with absenteeism due to illness through Incapacity Investigations
• Dealing with misconduct in the workplace through proper discipline management inclusive of the chairing of disciplinary inquiries
• Assisting in the restructuring of businesses, retrenchments and changes to the terms and conditions of employment for employees
• Dispute and Conflict Management within the workplace
• Collective Bargaining and drafting of collective agreements
• Trade union negotiations including recognition agreements and wage negotiations
• Ensuring compliance with Basic Conditions of Employment Act, Bargaining Council Main Agreements and Sectoral Determinations
• Strike Management and Support
• Access to our Helpdesk which is staffed by qualified consultants who are able to act as your first point of contact and advise you on a wide range of labour-related issues.
• Legal advice based on the employment relationship, discipline, warnings, suspensions, charges etc.
• Department of Labour interaction.
• CCMA / Bargaining council assistance
• Drafting of charge sheets
Phone: +27 82 856 6661WhatsApp: +27 82 856 6661Delivery: -100% Local: -Premium Company: -Service Excellence Promise: -Local Grading: -