BMW premium selection approved used cars provides peace of mind motoring, reassurance of a manufacturer motorplan and the same confidence when purchasing a used vehicle as when purchasing a new vehicle.
CURRENT SPECIAL OFFERS
- 2009 BWM 750i Automatic – 69 900km – Gold – R 479 900
- 2011 BMW 116i manual – 79 900km – White – R 205 900
- 2012 BMW X1 2.0d Automatic – 48 000km – White – R 349 900
- 2014 BWM X1 2.0d Automatic – 26 000km – White – R 369 900
- 2014 BMW 320d Automatic – White – 22 500km – R 425 900
- 2011 BMW 523i Automatic M Sport – White – 89 000km – R 309 900
- 2008 BWM X5 3.0sd Automatic – Dark Blue – 64 000km – R 329 900
- 2013 BWM 320i Automatic Modern Line – Dark Blue – 40 900km – R 319 900
- 2015 BWM 330d Automatic M Sport – Estoril Blue – 1 900km – R 599 900
- 2014 BMW 118i Automatic – Blue – 6 900km – R 329 900
The enduring quality of an Approved Used BMW is guaranteed by the BMW Quality Check re-conditioning and preparation commitment.
All Approved Used BMWs are thoroughly checked to BMW′s exacting standards, with any faults corrected before the car is displayed for sale.
This is done by BMW trained technicians, using genuine BMW parts.
- Full service history.
- Next applicable service, if necessary, is carried out.
- Accident and body check for visible signs of accident damage.
- Check paint for defects.
- Minimum 3mm of tread across the entire width, including the spare wheel.
- Check the complete brake system.
- Check shock absorbers for leaks and replace if necessary.
- Check battery condition.
- Check all electrical systems.
- Electric mirrors, windows, sunroof, central locking and interior lights all in full working order.
- Check that seat belts meet all legal requirements.
- All fluid levels to BMW Group specifications.
- Check clutch, brakes and transmission for correct operation.
- Check that wiper blades and washing system are operating correctly.
- Test drive for performance and noise.
BMW South Africa has offered its innovative Motorplan service and maintenance scheme on all new BMWs for over 21 years. BMW Motorplan may be extended to a maximum of 7 years or 200 000 km. In addition, BMW Premium Selection Approved Used Cars come standard with a minimum of 1 year or 25 000 km Motorplan cover.
BMW Motorplan provides BMW drivers with the peace of mind of knowing their BMW will be attended to by qualified technicians, harnessing the most advanced technology available, and using only genuine BMW parts.
BMW ON CALL
Our roadside assistance is a peace of mind offering for those unlikely and unforeseen times when you might be stuck next to the road, and is available any vehicle sold, Should you opt for an Motorplan, the On-Call cover will automatically be extended by the time period of your Motorplan.
BMW premium select approved used cars On Call benefits are exactly the same as those enjoyed by owners of new BMWs. It provides all BMW Approved Used Car buyers with a host of valuable benefits, to ensure 24 hour, 365 days a year breakdown and recovery service ensuring motoring peace of mind, within South Africa.
- Roadside assistance – a fleet of BMW Dealer based On Call vehicles provide 24 hour roadside assistance.
- Tow-in service – BMW On Call will arrange for your vehicle to be towed to the nearest BMW Dealer or competent repairer should it be immobilised by breakdown.
- Accommodation if you are stranded.
- Free car hire or transport to your destination or home address.
- Emergency medical assistance.
The following important information gives more background to how BMW Roadside Assistance can be a convenience to you, our customer:
- Certified Pre-owned vehicles are also covered within the BMW on Call cover for the remainder of the Motorplan that is still active on the vehicle. Terms and conditions apply.
- Cross-border Roadside Assistance is available for vehicles that have a valid Motorplan cover, but only limited to Namibia, Botswana and Swaziland.
BMW On Call service has also been extended to cater for our BMW Motorrad customers. Please enquire at your nearest Motorrad Dealership for more information.
Detailed information, including how to use the BMW On Call service, terms and conditions, and exclusions are available from your nearest BMW Dealership.
In the event of an emergency, please contact our Call Centre on 0800-600-777 which is available on a 24hr basis.
GUARANTEED TRADE IN
A guaranteed trade-in offer is made to every customer to trade-in their current used car enabling you to make your BMW Premium Selection purchase.
When purchasing your BMW Premium Selection vehicle you automatically become an Owner’s Circle member and you also receive a complimentary subscription to the BMW Magazine.
The enduring quality of a BMW Premium Selection vehicle is guaranteed by a comprehensive series of checks. From the engine to the battery and shock absorbers, the reconditioning and preparation commitment brings your vehicle as close to new as possible.