CARITAS THERAPY CENTRE IN KIMBERLEY
Adult & Child Theraphy • Occupational Therapy • Employee Wellness • Emotional Intelligence • Life Skills Development
- The repair and development of communities
- Empowerment of families
- Protection of and caring for children and older persons
- Healing through specialised therapy
Integrity • Accountability • Responsibility • Respect • Love • Dedication • Equality • Honesty
- Trauma and loss counselling
- Divorce and mediation
- Marriage counselling
- Occupational therapy and workshops (pregnant moms / babies 0-18 months)
- Parenting skills training
- Attachment therapy (parents and children)
- Adult and child therapy
- Employee wellness programme
- School support programme / workshops for teachers
- School readiness / subject / career planning
- Alcohol and drug abuse programmes (aftercare and reintegration programme / early recovery programme)
TEAM OF EXPERTS
Counselling Psychologist • Clinical Social Worker • Forensic Social Worker • Mediator (divorce) • Relationship Therapist • Play Therapist • Occupational Therapist • Psychometrist
WHY CHOOSE CARITAS?
This one-stop centre was the first of its kind in the Northern Cape after the need for a multi-disciplinary centre was identified to address the emotional well-being within a challenging and stressful modern society. At Caritas Therapy Centre we specialise in the well-being of the whole family.
Our focus is not only on the individual. Our aim is to heal man within his community. This means that we focus not only on the individual, but also on the individual within his family, his workplace and within society.
We know life becomes more meaningful and feels more enjoyable when you are emotionally well. We also know how difficult it is to keep your balance in our challenging and stressful modern society. All your emotional needs are being looked after at the Therapy Centre. No need to go from one practice to another.
Services are covered by most medial aids. Debit card facilities available. SAMBA cards welcome.