Programme Certificate: Enrolled Nurse
Advertising Reference Number: 20150601-3
Recruiter Felicity Jacobs
The programme objective is to provide learners with the appropriate knowledge and skills needed to perform fundamental nursing care at a level that will qualify them for South African Nursing Council (SANC) registration.
* Successful applicants will also undergo psychometric assessment, an interview and health assessment.
* You may have to travel to the nearest approved learning centre for theoretical instruction
* Formal programmes will commence according to Mediclinic hospital needs and vacancies and placement is not guaranteed.
* If you have completed your senior certificate/ Grade 12 in another country you need to provide us with a SAQA letter stating that your senior certificate/Grade 12 is equivalent.
* All instructions will be in English
* You should not currently be registered with the SA Nursing Council
* No incomplete applications will be processed.
* Refer to brochure for more information about the programme
* RSA Citizen
* Grade 12 with admission to higher certificate or equivalent with an average of 50%
* Old senior certificate: D-aggregate (950 marks)
* Mathematical literacy on NQF Level 4 (min 50%) or mathematics at NQF Level 4 (min 40%)
* Physical Science or Life Science/Biology on NQF Level 4 (min 40%)
* English at NQF Level 4 (min 40%)
* Payment of a non-refundable application fee of R150
* Recognition of prior learning based on criterion-referenced assessment for learners with healthcare-related experience, if applicable.