Programme Certificate: Enrolled Nurse
Advertising Reference Number: 20150601-3
Recruiter Felicity Jacobs
NOTE THIS OFFER EXPIRED ON
31 JANUARY 2015
The programme objective is to provide learners with the appropriate knowledge and skills needed to perform fundamental nursing care at a level that will qualify them for South African Nursing Council (SANC) registration.
* Successful applicants will also undergo psychometric assessment, an interview and health assessment.
* You may have to travel to the nearest approved learning centre for theoretical instruction
* Formal programmes will commence according to Mediclinic hospital needs and vacancies and placement is not guaranteed.
* If you have completed your senior certificate/ Grade 12 in another country you need to provide us with a SAQA letter stating that your senior certificate/Grade 12 is equivalent.
* All instructions will be in English
* You should not currently be registered with the SA Nursing Council
* No incomplete applications will be processed.
* Refer to brochure for more information about the programme
* RSA Citizen
* Grade 12 with admission to higher certificate or equivalent with an average of 50%
* Old senior certificate: D-aggregate (950 marks)
* Mathematical literacy on NQF Level 4 (min 50%) or mathematics at NQF Level 4 (min 40%)
* Physical Science or Life Science/Biology on NQF Level 4 (min 40%)
* English at NQF Level 4 (min 40%)
* Payment of a non-refundable application fee of R150
* Recognition of prior learning based on criterion-referenced assessment for learners with healthcare-related experience, if applicable.
Credit Cards Accepted: -Smoking: -