Dates & Times:
Wednesday, 8 November 2017 @ 08:00 to Sunday, 12 November 2017 @ 17:00
Karreekloof Safari Lodge
Enhance your photography skills on one of the most beautiful game reserves in the Northern Cape
Presented by Wintershoek and Nelson Albarran (Professional Photographer)
All novices and semi-professional photographers are welcome to come join us for a wildlife photography workshop that will give you an awesome opportunity to relax and enjoy nature whilst enhancing your photography skills. The workshop will focus on practical experience and is all about shooting – lots of shooting. The workshop will also focus on specialized topics such as different lens, composition & motion techniques, depth of field etc. In addition, come learn about Adobe “Creative Cloud”.
LightRoom vs Photoshop, backup and photo management and much more. We will all work closely together, sharing knowledge and experience. Depending on the moon activity, you may also get the chance to learn more about Milky Way Photography under the guidance of our Professional Photographer. Fine-tuning your skills takes place in a beautiful and friendly wildlife setting, and therefore we have a Special Added BONUS for you: Time to relax in our luxury accommodation and getting spoilt with our hearty food. The game that you will have to opportunity to photograph includes buffalo, giraffes, gemsbuck, kudu, and rhino.
Because of the unique location of this workshop, and the luxury accommodation, you are welcome to bring your spouse along. The cost for the “non”-photographer is the same as for the active participant.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 5 days, 4 nights package includes:
- R5500 per person or R8400 per couple sharing for 4 nights’ accommodation. Accommodation includes tea and coffee facilities, air-conditioned rooms, room safe and Wi-Fi. (Please visit our lodge website for more information).
- Lunch on arrival day 1, breakfast, lunch and dinner on days 2-4 / breakfast on day 5.
- Beverages during meals are charged on consumption to individual accounts / paid cash or credit card at check-out. Complimentary tea and coffee will be served.
- Two Safari Drives per day where the photographer will accompany you
- Minimum of 8 people per workshop.
- To confirm a booking a deposit of 50% is required.
- The balance of the package is payable on the day of arrival.
- There will be no refund of deposits on cancellations 2 weeks prior to the start of the workshop (unless a re-booking is made suitable to both parties).
- Please note that only EFT transfers, cash cheque / credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express) will be accepted as payment.
- Complimentary USB Stick with workshop notes will be provided.
- Package excludes use of any camera gear (please provide your own minimum DSLR required).
- Laundry and spa services available upon request.
Credit Cards Accepted: -Smoking: -