The KCP Putt Putt Championship at Kimberley 2017
Date: 14 October 2017
Venue: Putt-Putt Roadhouse
Entry: R30 per game
Lots of Prizes to be won.
Men & Ladies.
All proceeds to be donated in aid of the Siege Shellhole Moth.
Sponsored by: Kimberley City Portal
- There must be a minimum of 2 persons in each “tee-off”.
- Children 13 years and older are designated as “adults”.
- Payment shall be made at the entrance/starter’s table. You shall receive a scorecard, pencil, putter and ball.
- You must use the putter designated. You may not use your personal putter.
- If the card is not signed and counter-signed the person shall be disqualified.
- There shall be “judges” around the course at various times. Please do not attempt to better your score you have done for a particular hole.
- If any individual is caught falsifying his score he/she shall be disqualified.
- Do not move any solid object on the course whatsoever. A leaf may be moved.
- Your ball may NOT be moved in any circumstances whatsoever. You must play it as it lies.
- Any ball that leaves the hole area shall be given a 2 shot penalty and the hole must be started again.
- Do not damage the carpets or putter.
- Do not lean on the putter.
- Do not bounce the golf balls.
- Please return your scorecard/pencil to the starter’s table.
- You may play only one round.
- Your cell number is important. If there is a tie for first place there shall be a play-off. This is to notify you of the starting time of the play-off.
- The prize giving shall take place immediately after the tourney has closed, or after the play-off.
- No alcohol, beverages or food to be brought on to the premises whatsoever. This is a Roadhouse regulation. Please adhere.
- The Judge’s decision is final in regard to disqualifications and count-outs. No discussion or correspondence shall be entered into.
- Only the sponsor’s scorecard shall be used.
Credit Cards Accepted: -Smoking: -