Date: Saturday, 27 July 2019
Venue: Rooifontein Farm
Entry: 50km-R150.00 / 22km-R85.00
CC Cycling is proud to announce the launch of the Diamond City’s Cycling Club. The Diamond City Derby will start at Rooifontein Farm. This event is a family-oriented event.
This event is a family-oriented event and provides an outdoor experience to both the race-fit, and those who prefer to just kick back and enjoy the event. You’re sure to encounter an abundance of indigenous fauna and flora along the way. Keep an eye out for the Padloper Tortoise, Oryx, Kudu, Springbok, Dassie and Meerkat that always has the right of way. Should you look carefully around you, you’ll be sure to see local and migratory birds aplenty. Come and breathe the unpolluted air, rub shoulders around the fires of a braai. Be active. It’s not an event, it’s a lifestyle.
1 Man Solo MTB 50km – R150-00
1 Man Solo MTB 22km – R 85-00
Kiddies fun ride – R 50-00
Registration and Entries can be done at Horseshoe Inn on 26 July 2019 from 15:00 till 19:00.
Late entries on the day from 08h00, extra R30-00 will be charged.
- Race briefing at 09h45 on the morning before the race start.
- Compulsory gear check will be 15 minutes before the start of the race.
- This race will start at 10:00am
- Venue & Facilities:
- Toilets – There is a permanent toilet block available.
- Water – There is supply of fresh water onsite. But you must bring all the water and fluids you will need. There will be soft drinks and food on sale and supply of water at the designated water point only.
- Medical Assistance – will be in attendance throughout the race.
Rider Etiquette MTB enduro racing is known and valued for good sportsmanship. Let’s keep that tradition alive for this event. We want everyone to have a positive experience, and a good attitude while out on the track will go a long way to make it a great event for all. Poor sportsmanship may result in rider disqualification and is at the sole discretion of the race director.
Credit Cards Accepted: -Smoking: -