Riverton Pleasure Resort – 30km North of Kimberley near Barkly West.
30km North of Kimberley on the Vaal River. 3, 5, 6 and 8-bed air-conditioned chalets with kitchen and bathroom; 2 and 4-bed bungalows with bedding, hot-plate, fridge and crockery, using ablution block.
1. Right of Admission reserved.
2. Please check the inventory list and report any differences within one hour after occupation, to resort management.
3. A day is calculated from 15h00-11h00 the next day.
4. If the chalets / bungalows are evacuated later than 11h00, an additional 10% per hour tariff will be charged.
5. The refund of key deposits will take place between 07h00-11h00 after the chalet / bungalow has been checked by a member of the resort staff.
6. Private parties are not allowed at the chalets / bungalows.
7. Noise or disturbing music is not allowed in the resort.
8. There will be no refund of payments should the occupier cancel at any time during their visit or should the person be prohibited from the resort.
9. No equipment may be removed from the chalets / bungalows.
10. No bedding may be removed from the chalets / bungalows or used outside the chalets / bungalows.
11. No day visitors are allowed at the chalets / bungalows without the knowledge of the manager.
12. Day visitors must leave the premises at 18h00.
13. The amount of people will be determined by the number of beds in the chalets / bungalows.
14. No animals are allowed in the resort.
15. Payment to be made in relation to the booking made.
16. The chalets / bungalows must be left in the same condition as it was found on occupation.
17. The occupier will be responsible for any damage or loss of any equipment in the chalets / bungalows.
18. Strict action will be taken against any person who damages or removes any equipment belonging to the the Kimberley Pleasure Resorts.
19. No visitor has the authority to choose his chalet / bungalow number.
20. Hotplates may only be used to cook food on.